Business Advisors & Accounting for Torquay & Surf Coast Businesses
Confused by the never ending changes the ATO makes each year? Are you a small to medium sized business located on the beautiful Surf Coast or in Torquay? As experts in small business advisory we love to roll our sleeves up and get to know your business, understanding your businesses financial situation and goals. The team at Shakespeare Rae will help answer your questions in simple terms .
With over 30 years experience, Scott, Callan and the team specialise in SME. Working in a variety of different industries we understand what is important to you and can provide tax accounting and business advice for your Torquay or Surf Coast business.
Looking for a local Surf Coast or Torquay Tax Accountant – Three things you should be looking for
- You need someone who can provide you with the best tax accounting advice – As a SME business owner you are probably good at doing what you do in your business but taxation and tax compliance is not your strong suit. As Certified Tax Accountants and Gold badged Xero experts, we are consistently training in and reviewing tax laws and regulations to ensure your Torquay business is tax compliant.
- You need a team of expert Business Advisors – As small business consultants located close by in Geelong we love popping down to your beautiful part of the world and chat face to face to discuss your business needs. We offer business advisory and consultancy and can meet with you to get a full understanding of your accounting needs and business services. Shakespeare Rae have a broad range of experience and will be able to recommend time saving and cost efficient suggestions for your small business, giving you back time, to do what you do best.
- You need an honest and reliable team to help you – We pride ourselves on being able to deliver excellent results but sometimes in business there needs to be someone who can deliver the not so good news to help you be successful long term. As experienced small business advisors we will let you know the good and the bad and work with you to get your business operating well.
Partner with Shakespeare Rae
It’s more than just numbers
Our comprehensive range of services provide you with financial and business solutions.
Shakespeare Rae prides themselves on taking the time to understand your business, personal needs and goals. We are committed to supporting you to build strong financial foundations that set you up for a better tomorrow.
With demonstrated expertise in Business Consulting, we can help your business grow, by recommending and improving processes in your organisation.Learn More >
Accounting & Taxation
Our job is to maximise your return and minimise your tax. With over 30 years experience, you can be sure we’ll achieve great results for you.Learn More >
XERO & Cloud
Cloud based accounting packages bring benefits to business efficiency. With our expertise in this area, we can help select the best option for your business.Learn More >
Your life, your finances, your unique position. We learn about your personal goals before offering the best plan to strengthen your future.Learn More >
What some of our partners say.
Scott and his team are an integral part of our business
We at Project Materials have been associated with Scott Rae since the start of our business back in 2009. Scott and his team are an integral part of our organisation and have helped us in all financial aspects of a growing business including international reporting to our head office in Germany.
- Michael Connelly - Project Materials Australia Pty Ltd
It’s the best decision we ever made
We changed all of our tax matters, personal and business, to Scott Rae around two and a half years ago. Immediately after seeing Scott we had complete confidence in him! Since then I have had no worries about tax matters as Scott and his team are completely professional and cost effective. They are always available to answer any queries we may have and are diligent in making sure I complete any taxation office requirements on time.
I have no hesitation in referring Scott Rae and his team to family and friends. It’s the best decision we ever made moving our tax to their professional management.
- Earthtech Electrical
The team at Shakespeare Rae saved us thousands
Scott and Matt have been amazing in helping to setup and refine my reporting processes and are always available to provide honest, clear and helpful business advice when I need it. I would have no hesitation in recommending the team at Shakespeare Rae to help with your Tax and Accounting needs.
- Justine Kelly, KBB Digital
Scott’s guidance gives me great confidence
Scott has been part of our business since the beginning. His knowledge of the Hospitality Industry has assisted my business in ensuring we are operating within the ATO guidelines as well as best business accounting practices. Three years on and Scott’s guidance and overview continues to give me great confidence my business is well looked after in the accounting area. Thanks Scott.
- Nick, Hanoi Kitchen
We thoroughly recommend Scott
Scott provides information, options and support for managing the most efficient business structures we require including unit and share schedules. He manages and advises us on our taxation compliance and provides advice regarding any issues. He has always given us immediate responses to any items we need resolved.
Scott gives us personal attention for all our accounting items and we thoroughly recommend him to anyone considering engaging him for their accounting affairs.