Business Consulting & Accounting for Melbourne Businesses
Are you a small to medium business based in Melbourne who needs help understanding your businesses financial situation? Are you confused by the constant changes the ATO makes? We are Melbourne business consultants and experts in all things tax related, and the team at Shakespeare Rae have the answers to your questions.
With over 30 years experience, Scott, Callan and the team specialise in SME. Working in a variety of different businesses we understand what is important to you and can provide tax accounting and business advice for your Melbourne business.
Business Advisory & XERO Experts
As gold partners with Xero we are certified as experts in cloud based accounting and can provide a business advisory service to help you set up and manage your Melbourne based business from anywhere in the world. Utilising a cloud based accounting system or any one of the many cloud based applications available offers a number of benefits to your business. Here are a couple of the benefits:
- Flexibility: Be in Melbourne, Sydney or holidaying in Spain and you have access to your accounts whenever you need it.
- Increased Collaboration: Cloud-based workflow and file sharing apps help them make updates in real time and gives them full visibility of their collaborations.
- Automatic Software updates: As small business advisors one of the problems we often see with small business is the lack of compliance small business owners have in ensuring updates to programs occur. With cloud based applications , these updates occur automatically ensuring you are up to-date all the time.
- Security: Because your data is stored in the cloud, you can access it no matter what happens to your laptop or computer. Just because a lap top is lost or your computer breaks doesn’t mean you lose you work, it is stored securely in the cloud.
- Disaster Recovery: Investing in disaster recovery is often something neglected by small business. Melbourne advisors, Shakespeare Rae advocate cloud computing, for your tax accounting needs but also for any important facet of your business.
Partner with Shakespeare Rae
It’s more than just numbers
Our comprehensive range of services provide you with financial and business solutions.
Shakespeare Rae prides themselves on taking the time to understand your business, personal needs and goals. We are committed to supporting you to build strong financial foundations that set you up for a better tomorrow.
With demonstrated expertise in Business Consulting, we can help your business grow, by recommending and improving processes in your organisation.Learn More >
Accounting & Taxation
Our job is to maximise your return and minimise your tax. With over 30 years experience, you can be sure we’ll achieve great results for you.Learn More >
XERO & Cloud
Cloud based accounting packages bring benefits to business efficiency. With our expertise in this area, we can help select the best option for your business.Learn More >
Your life, your finances, your unique position. We learn about your personal goals before offering the best plan to strengthen your future.Learn More >
What some of our partners say.
Scott and his team are an integral part of our business
We at Project Materials have been associated with Scott Rae since the start of our business back in 2009. Scott and his team are an integral part of our organisation and have helped us in all financial aspects of a growing business including international reporting to our head office in Germany.
- Michael Connelly - Project Materials Australia Pty Ltd
It’s the best decision we ever made
We changed all of our tax matters, personal and business, to Scott Rae around two and a half years ago. Immediately after seeing Scott we had complete confidence in him! Since then I have had no worries about tax matters as Scott and his team are completely professional and cost effective. They are always available to answer any queries we may have and are diligent in making sure I complete any taxation office requirements on time.
I have no hesitation in referring Scott Rae and his team to family and friends. It’s the best decision we ever made moving our tax to their professional management.
- Earthtech Electrical
The team at Shakespeare Rae saved us thousands
Scott and Matt have been amazing in helping to setup and refine my reporting processes and are always available to provide honest, clear and helpful business advice when I need it. I would have no hesitation in recommending the team at Shakespeare Rae to help with your Tax and Accounting needs.
- Justine Kelly, KBB Digital
Scott’s guidance gives me great confidence
Scott has been part of our business since the beginning. His knowledge of the Hospitality Industry has assisted my business in ensuring we are operating within the ATO guidelines as well as best business accounting practices. Three years on and Scott’s guidance and overview continues to give me great confidence my business is well looked after in the accounting area. Thanks Scott.
- Nick, Hanoi Kitchen
We thoroughly recommend Scott
Scott provides information, options and support for managing the most efficient business structures we require including unit and share schedules. He manages and advises us on our taxation compliance and provides advice regarding any issues. He has always given us immediate responses to any items we need resolved.
Scott gives us personal attention for all our accounting items and we thoroughly recommend him to anyone considering engaging him for their accounting affairs.